Monday, September 14, 2009

September 2009

Fall is in the air and I am so excited!! If you didnt already know, fall is my most favorite time of year. All the fall colors, mixed with the smells of cinnamon, and mums. Not to mention the cool weather, the sweaters and the football! As we say goodbye to summer, Daniel and I have been really busy enjoying the beginning of Fall. School is back in session for us both, but this time I'm not the student :)  Daniel started at MTSU the last week of August and so far is having a blast being a college student again, even though most of his classmates are around age 18. In the past week we have attended the women's soccer game and the MTSU football game against Mempis. We were part of the record-setting crowd of 28,000 fans that came out to the "blackout" game on Saturday night. It was an awesome experience for us both.

This week we also attended the opening night of the Tennesse State Fair in Nashville. We got to see all the art exhibits, the photography, farm animals and prize-winning veggies. We got our candied and carmel apples before getting stuck in the rain. We got drenched, but it was a warm night and we made the best of it by playing in the puddles.


In honor of fall, I made my first pumpkin bread of the season last night. I just love the way it makes the house smell. I cant wait till the wind has that chill in the air and I can break out my sweaters. In honor of fall I have included some pictures from last fall at the farmers market. This year's pictures will follow soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Just found your blog site. Awesome pics and great words of encouragement. We are proud of you two! The Lord has great things in store for you as you pursue His presence in your lives. Keep it up!

    Uncle Stan and Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete