Thursday, February 6, 2014

Fifty Days Underground

A few weeks back a college friend posted on her Facebook page that she had a friend starting a project called "50 Days Underground". In essence this friend of hers was going to spend 50 days in the subway system in NYC singing original songs that she was inspired to write by people who submitted stories of love, faith, etc.

Well I took a chance and sent this stranger my story from the past year and I received an email this morning with a video attached. I am so humbled and blessed to have been chosen for one of her songs. I'm so glad that my story of how God has blessed me this year is now going to touch so many other people.

Hope you enjoy...

http://fiftydaysunderground.com/#/day7/


Day 7: You Carry Me Home from Kelly Bazely on Vimeo.

1 comment: