Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas craftiness

So to follow along the same lines as my Pinterest Thanksgiving, I decided that this year was the year to make homemade Christmas gifts. Not only did it save us a lot of money, it made our gifts more unique to the people receiving them. Here are some of gifts we gave (I made, Daniel helped)...

Each of Daniel's nephews has a nickname given by Granddad that is an animal name, so we decided it would be cute to make hats for each one that corresponded to their nicknames. Here we have Wolfie, Tigger, Tadpole.
And this Squirrly Squirrel
And let's not forget Butterfly    
Elijah
Gavin
Haddie
Caleb
Luke
For my coworkers I made personalized Post-It note holders out of picture frames and scrapbook paper
For our parents we made dry erase boards out of picture frames and scrapbook paper.
And because I am a glutton for punishment I decided to make Grandma Foster a throw ( I started it the Thursday before Christmas)
Overall, I think all the gifts went over well and I had a lot of fun making them. Keep checking  back for more craftiness to come.

1 comment: