Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm back at it again

Well I stated last week that Daniel and I were starting P90X and I had completed day one...well the very next day I came down with the Flu, plus a sinus infection so I couldn't continue the program for a whole week. Daniel continued on by himself while I mostly watched him exercise and slipped in and out of conscientiousness on the couch. By this past Sunday I was feeling much better so I started over with day one on the 13th. I completed day two last night and it was actually more fun than day one. The first two days of the week are the only days that Daniel and I are on different routines. We are doing different tracks...he is doing the original track and I'm doing the lean track. I can already see the changes beginning in him only after a week. I can see changes in myself as well, but I think a lot of it comes from being sick for a week. One thing I have noticed is that I haven't been hungry for a while. I don't know if its a left over symptom of the flu, but I have not really wanted to eat this week. I have lost 3 pounds this past week but I think that has a lot to do with it. I'm at work right now forcing myself to eat a protein bar for breakfast. It tastes pretty good, I just don't want to put food in my mouth.

This has begun to start a problem that I know will just intensify if I continue to work out daily. Hopefully I will snap out of it soon. All I really want today is an iced chai latte, but according to Daniel, that's not on my diet. The diet is probably the reason I don't feel like eating. It's only been a week and I am so sick of eating meat for almost every meal. I like being a carnivore, but I miss carbs. Valentine's day was especially hard because everywhere I looked there were people bringing in cupcakes, and cookies, and chocolates. I told Daniel last night that the only thing I really wanted for V-day was cheesecake. LOL. I hope the sweets cravings will subside soon. Tonight I start night 3 which is arms, back and abs. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment